In 16 years, the Days of the Rose have become an inescapable meeting for roses and green spaces lovers. This year, the Chaalis Abbey, in the Oise department, is opening again its doors for a week-end (on Friday the 9th, Saturday the 10th, Sunday the 11th of June 2017) to celebrate the Queen of the flowers and the art of gardening.
Experts and aspiring gardeners will be given competent advices by the best specialists of the plant world and by keen artisans. Honoured by more than a hundred of horticulturists, nurserymen, rose growers, artists or artisans, the rose will be presented in detail. The charming place of the Abbey park and its rose garden will delight children and adults.
Seson, "Locavore" caterer, in Nogent sur Oise, Terroirs de Picardie sale outlet, will propose you to eat and drink only local products... Don't miss it for anything !
Learn more about Seson
Opening hours :
- Friday, the 9th from 10:00 to 7:00 pm
- Saturday, the 10th from 10:00 to 7:00 pm
- Sunday, the 11th from 10:00 to 7:00 pm
- individual : 8 euros on line / 9 euros on the spot
- group : 7 euros
- three days-pass : 14 euros
- free for chidren under 12 ication